Saturday, October 10, 2015

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs vs. Jergens BB Body Review

I don't normally wear body makeup, but I got both of these products free to try out through various programs and I developed a marked preference for one over the other. If you are interested in trying these out, read on to see which might work best for you.

Add caption
Sally Hansen on top and Jergens on the bottom.


Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

The only good thing about this formula is that it does provide good coverage. If your legs are horribly scarred than this is a good one to try, with one major caveat. I'm fairly light skinned, an NW20, but my legs are much paler. I used the lightest shade LIGHT, and it was DARK ORANGE. It looked fake and obvious and I couldn't bring myself to wear it in public. If you need a lot of coverage and don't mind rocking the oompa loompa look, then you might like this. For me, it was a complete bust.

Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

This was a good match for my skin tone, however the coverage was nothing like Sally Hansen. I do like the feel of it and once it dries down it does even out skintone. So if you just want a little oomph and not to completely disguise your legs this cream will work great. This was the clear winner.